Boost Your Exposure on Google Maps
It is essential to ensure that your business is visible on search engines. Today’s consumers are using the Internet to find local businesses, especially from mobile apps like Google Maps.
What’s So Important about Local Searches?
80 percent of people who are looking for a local business do so on search engines like Bing and Google. They want directions to local shops, their operating hours, their addresses, and basic information about the business itself. Therefore, if your business isn’t “on the map”, you’re going to miss out on potential customers.
We Can Help You with Local SEO
We perform a comprehensive analysis of your business before getting started. We will tell you where you stand now and how we can help you. We use a 5-step process that makes it easy for people to find your local business. When the local visibility of your business is enhanced, people will find your listing and click on it.
Clicks = Traffic. Higher Traffic = More Leads. More Leads = Sales.
Before we go through the 5-step process we…
- Find your current SEO rankings
- Analyze your competition
- Create your personalized action plan
Our 5-Step Local SEO Process Includes:
- Optimizing your Google business page – We look for errors on your current Google business page and make the appropriate corrections. Category mistakes, keyword stuffing, and other errors have an adverse effect on your rankings. Let us fix and complete your listing the right way.
- Optimizing your website – The right on-page SEO methods are key to how high your business ranks. We know how to fix the location keywords, make the appropriate changes to your headings for your pages, and we will go over your site thoroughly and fix everything for you.
- We’ll fix your citations – Citation-building is an important ranking element for Local searches. We’ll properly list your website on dozens of citation websites, like Yahoo Places, Yelp, Bing, etc., ensuring all your information is correct. This part of the process is time-consuming, but well worth it to your business. We will check and eliminate any duplicate listings or inaccurate address information.
- We locate and build pertinent backlinks – The quality and quantity of the links that direct your site from other websites across the Internet is a huge factor in organic SEO. Local SEO works in the same way. We take the time and effort to research quality link opportunities that will help your business’ website rank. We research competitor links and reach out to local businesses. We have a time-tested link-building strategy that gets results.
- We help you get customer reviews – Google loves reviews more now than ever before. We will discuss your needs with you and find ways to get more reviews from your customers. This will include elements like strategic placement on your websites, emails, invoices, etc. We will provide you with a handout tailored to your business reviews.